Tromborg Lip Cute comes in ten cute new colors, which can easily be applied for a perfectly glossy finish.
Tromborg Lip Cute contains several different organic plant extracts / oils, which in combination provides your lips with nourishment and optimal moisture.
– Aloe Vera binds moisture to the skin, making the lips feel less dry. In addition, Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that help fight irritation.
Aloe Vera also adds antioxidants to the lips that fight damage and reduce wrinkles.
– Castor bean castor oil, whose main active ingredient is ricinoleic acid, also contributes with impressive anti-inflammatory effects. Furthermore, Castor oil is one of the most efficient ingredients to cure cracked lips by providing massive moisture – the ultimate fighter of dry lips during the winter months. The oil also contains vitamin E as well as other antioxidants and minerals, all of which contribute to the overall health and vitality of the lips.
– Cold-pressed Jojoba oil is an in-depth moisturizer that soothes and softens the lips. Jojoba oil is also full of nutrients such as vitamins E and B, antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper and zinc, which all nourish and protect the skin, helping to a healthy glow.
– The finest, most gentle almond oil has been added to Lip Cute to achieve smoother, sleeker, and more uniform lips. Almond oil contains naturally effective vitamins and antioxidants that protect the lips from oxidative stress as well as UV damage. The oil is also rich in proteins and can provide the amino acids required for the formation of collagen, thus increasing the elasticity and softness of the lips.
– Sunflower oil is rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and vitamins A, K and E, all of which help maintain the natural health of the lips. The lips will appear softer, moistened and well hydrated. The oil helps prevent damage to the skin cells by exposure to UV radiation and prevents premature aging of the skin by protecting the content of collagen and elastin. Omega-6 (linoleic acid), found naturally in sunflower oil, helps regenerate and renew skin cells.
– The avocado oil is added to Lip Cute, for its ability to help maintain the moisture balance, along with its capability to strengthen and maintain the protective skin barrier.
β-sitosterol in avocado oil (a phytosterol) calms the skin on the lips and, besides α and β-carotenes (vitamin A components), stimulates the collagen production and growth. The oil provides nourishment and plenty of moisture while also exerting its strengthening and repairing properties.
Start with Lip Cure and finish with Lip Cute, and long lasting moisture is assured.
Of course, Lip Cute can also be used on its own.