- Nail Polish
- Beauty Advice
- About Tromborg
* Protects the skin against dryness and cold temperatures.
* Has a healing effect on sores and redness.
* Increases the amount of collagen and elastin.
* Regenerates the skin, calms irritated skin, and prevents. conditions like redness and rosacea.
* Relieves acne, greasy skin and enlarged pores.
This is a combination of carefully chosen exclusive active ingredients, including glycoprotein from the Arctic Ocean, which comes from micro-organisms that survive extreme conditions in the depths of the cold Arctic, and have now been transferred to scientific skincare with amazing results. In addition to glycoprotein, Below 10 Degrees Cream contains:
* Mango kernel butter, which moisturizes and softens the skin. Mango is known for its high content of vitamins C and B, and has the highest vitamin A content found in any fruit. Mango also contains large quantities of phosphorus, iron and calcium.
* Macadamia nut, which regenerates, moisturizes and stimulates the skin’s defence mechanisms.
* Tamaridus India Seed Extract. This is an extremely active moisturizing ingredient based on natural polysaccharides (sugar molecules) of vegetable origin. It increases elasticity and contains several powerful anti-oxidants that protect the skin against dryness, stress and aging. It also stimulates the immune system and is anti-inflammatory and healing. It leaves the skin silky smooth.
* Chondrus Crispus. Seaweed from the Bay of Biscay collected in places where the tide reach the seaweed on the beach, so the seaweed has built up a biological system which counteracts dryness – a fantastic property in skin care! It also contains important mineral salts, trace elements, proteins and vitamins.
A barrier and healing cream that can be used on its own or with other ordinary skin care products. It can heal sores and is suitable for all types of skin, including problem and sensitive skin. We recommend that you use a sun cream under or over this cream.
Despite its name, the cream can be used all year round because it not only protects against the cold but also, for example, repairs sun damage where it soothes and reduces redness.